Fall is a truly enchanting season, with its cozy sweaters, warm colors, and crisp air. It’s hard not to be captivated by its magic. Indulging in the ultimate fall delight is a perfect way to fully immerse yourself in the season’s charm.
Have you ever imagined enjoying a piping hot cup of coffee or a silky smooth latte, enriched with the warm and soothing taste of pumpkin spice? Well, now you can indulge in the ultimate fall delight without any dietary restrictions. Dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer is the perfect addition to take your fall beverage experience to the next level.
About this recipe
I love to wake up early in the morning on a cold Autumn day and have my coffee with this homemade spiced vegan creamer. I love the warm hints of the flavor of the spices but, most of all, knowing exactly what I am putting into my body first in the mornings.
This coffee creamer is made with natural ingredients, real ingredients that come from the earth. Ingredients that nourish and provide our body with minerals, vitamins, and good things.
💥 This creamer is thick, and you can use it like this or add more water or milk to make it a bit thinner. You can also use this creamer to bake or use as milk for your cereal or granola pumpkin pie flavored or any other granola that you like.
The Magic of Pumpkin Spice
Pumpkin spice – just the mention of these words evokes a sense of warmth and comfort. It’s a flavor that has become synonymous with fall, and for good reason. The combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves creates a delightful blend that instantly transports you to cozy evenings by the fireplace and picturesque walks through colorful autumn landscapes.
But what exactly is it about pumpkin spice that makes it so magical? Well, it’s not just the taste. Pumpkin spice has a way of awakening our senses and stirring up nostalgic memories. It’s like a hug in a mug, providing us with a sense of familiarity and contentment.
And when you pair pumpkin spice with dairy-free creamer, the magic reaches new heights. Dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer allows those who are lactose-intolerant or following a vegan lifestyle to enjoy this beloved flavor without any restrictions. It opens up a world of possibilities for creating delicious fall-inspired beverages that cater to everyone’s dietary needs.
What is Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer?
Dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer is a plant-based alternative to traditional dairy creamers. It is made using ingredients such as almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk as the base, which are then infused with pumpkin puree and an array of spices to create that signature pumpkin spice flavor.
One of the key advantages of dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer is its versatility. Not only can you use it in your coffee or tea, but you can also incorporate it into other recipes such as smoothies, baked goods, or even savory dishes like soups or sauces. The possibilities are endless!
Another benefit of dairy-free creamers is their lower calorie content compared to traditional dairy creamers. This makes them an excellent option for those who are watching their calorie intake or trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients for pumpkin spice creamer recipe
- Cashews. It is essential to soak the cashews for a minimum of three hours. If you are in a hurry or your craving can not hold longer, you can put them in a pot of water on the stove over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn it off and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Dates, pitted, and cut into large chunks.
- Pumpkin puree: if you want the best flavor, use real pumpkin puree, homemade or canned but unsweetened.
- Maple syrup, omit if you want to make a sugar-free pumpkin spice creamer
💡Make this pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer when: • you open a can of puree to bake chocolate and pumkin bread •or when you roast a pumpkin to make creamy vegan Thai pumpkin soup or pasta sauce.
HOW TO MAKE vegan pumpkin spice CREAMER?
- Blend all the ingredients. There is nothing else to do.
- Variations. Use 2 cups of almond, coconut, or oat milk and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spices. Add the spices you like the most; it can be just a teaspoon of ground cinnamon or a mix of spices to make pumpkin pie with ground nutmeg, cloves, and a pinch of ginger. You can also add a splash of vanilla extract, making it taste more delicious.
Drink your homemade pumpkin pie latte with
- A dollop of homemade whipped coconut cream
- A slice of vegan banana bread or a slice of chocolate banana bread.
- With baked banana donuts with maple glaze or homemade donuts
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bread
How to store this dairy-free creamer
Store in a tightly closed container or mason jar in the fridge. It will last up to one week. It may get thicker as time goes by. It is normal; just thin it out with any other vegetable milk or water.
Recipes and Tips for Incorporating Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer into Your Daily Routine
Now that you know the wonders of dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer, it’s time to explore some delicious recipes and tips to incorporate into your daily routine. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: The classic fall beverage that needs no introduction. Brew your favorite coffee, add a dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer splash, and top it off with some whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It’s like autumn in a cup!
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie: Start your day with a nutritious and flavorful smoothie. Blend together frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, almond milk, a dash of maple syrup, and a generous amount of dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer. It’s like having dessert for breakfast!
- Baked Goods: Upgrade your favorite baked goods by adding dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer to the batter or frosting. The creamy texture and aromatic flavors will take them to the next level, whether it’s pumpkin spice muffins, cookies, or cakes.
- Savory Dishes: Don’t limit yourself to sweet treats – dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer can also enhance savory dishes. Use it as a base for creamy soups or as an ingredient in sauces for pasta or roasted vegetables.
- Remember to experiment and have fun with your creations! Adjust the amount of creamer according to your taste preferences and let your imagination run wild.
- In conclusion, dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer is the ultimate fall delight that allows everyone to indulge in the magic of pumpkin spice without any dietary restrictions. Its creamy texture, aromatic flavors, and versatility make it a must-have for autumn.
Other recipes that you may like:
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN COFFEE CREAMER
- 1/2 cup cashew – soaked or boiled.
- 2 cups water
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Blend all the ingredients. Taste for sweetness and thickness. Adjust if necessary.
- It is important to soak the cashews for a minimum of three hours. Now, if you are in a hurry or your craving can no longer hold, you can put them in a pot of water on the stove over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn it off and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Store in a tightly-closed container or mason jar in the fridge. It will last up to one week. It may get thicker as time goes by. It is normal; just thin it out with any other vegetable milk or water.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.