The only vegan chocolate chip cookie you have to try and make. This vegan keto chocolate chip cookie will blow up your mind.
About this recipe
Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies but worry about how they fit into your keto or vegan diet? If so, we’ve got some good news for you. It is possible to enjoy delicious chocolate chip cookies while following a vegan and keto diet!
The keto diet is high in fat and low in carbs, while the vegan diet is low in fat and high in carbs. However, with the right ingredients and substitutions, you can create a delicious cookie that is both vegan and keto-friendly.
This is the best vegan chocolate chip there is. It is very easy to prepare and filled with good things for your body. Do you want to know the best part? It only takes six ingredients to prepare these beauties. At home, we eat them as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast.
- Almond meal , you can use homemade almond meal, the pulp from your homemade almond milk, or storebought almond meal.
- Baking powder, Sea salt
- Almond butter, a fun twist to these vegan keto cookies, is flavored almond butter like chocolate, crunchy almond butter, or a mix of nut butter.
- Keto-approved Liquid Sweetener of your choice or maple syrup. It is best to use lakanto syrup, keto maple syrup, or liquid monk fruit.
- Sugar-free chocolate chips.
tips for the best vegan keto cookies
- How to make almond meal at home? In a food processor (affiliate link), pulse-sliced or slivered almonds (affiliate link) until they resemble the consistency of sand.
- How to make homemade almond butter? It is very easy to prepare; add lightly toasted almonds (affiliate link) to the food processor (affiliate link) and mix until the almond butter is done.
- How to know when they are ready? This recipe comes together really fast. The only trick is to know when to take them out of the oven. They are ready when firm to the touch and lightly browned on the edges.
- Here are other delicious and healthy sweet recipes: Avocado chocolate pudding, granola cookies, vegan banana bread, or baked doughnuts.
Other vegan cookie recipes that you may like:
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Pecan butter vegan cookies
- Almond flour chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate almond biscotti
- Simple chocolate chip
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Vegan keto chocolate chip cookies
- Baking sheets
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (modify if your are keto)
- 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate roughly chopped
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, put the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup. Mix the ingredients well. You may have to use your hands.
- Add the chocolate and mix again. Divide the dough into 12-15 balls and form the cookies.
- Put in the oven for 15 -18 minutes, when they start to brown they are already.
- Almond flour can be purchased or made by placing silvered almonds in the blender or food processor. Be careful just to give it a pulse and do not let the blender or food processor run, if you let it run it becomes almond cream.
- If you want to make softer cookies take them out of the oven at the 15-minute mark, if you want them crispier leave them three more minutes.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Celery Juice: Discover its Properties and Benefits - May 29, 2023
- Healthy Potato Salad with Pesto Recipe | Easy and Flavorful - May 28, 2023
- QUINOA STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS, CHILES RELLENOS - May 26, 2023
Hi Alejandra: I think you mean almond butter not almond cream. Was not sure what you meant by almond cream until I looked at your photo of the ingredients :)
Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for letting me know and for helping me to be a better writer in English.