If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy snack that’s also vegan, look no further than these healthy edible vegan cookie dough bites! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without all the guilt. Plus, they’re super easy to make – just mix, roll, and enjoy!
about this recipe
You can call this recipe three ways: raw vegan almond and coconut choco-chip cookies, healthy vegan cookie dough, or choco-chip cookie dough bites.
I developed this recipe because everyone in my house fights over the mixer bowl when I make cookies. They love to eat raw cookie dough.
And for my children, there is nothing better than eating raw dough. That’s why one day I thought: why not make them a raw vegan cookie dough with superpowers?
healthy vegan cookie dough recipe ingredients
- Unsweetened grated coconut
- Almond flour, almond meal, or almond milk pulp
- Vanilla extract, vanilla paste, or vanilla powder
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup. You can substitute agave syrup for maple syrup or even dates or date syrup.
- Dark chocolate
How to make vegan healthy cookie dough snacks
- They are made with coconut, almond flour, and maple syrup, everything is put into the food processor, and you press it.
- The chocolate can be put in the food processor or mixed with a spoon or spatula.
- Then you make dough balls, put them on a tray, and put them in the fridge or freezer if you’re in a hurry.
- When they are firm, you can store them in a glass container in the refrigerator or the pantry.
Tips and tricks to make the best raw cookie dough
- Use the oil at room temperature. If you store it in the refrigerator or it is very hard, put it in the microwave a little.
- You can put the bites in melted chocolate if you want more chocolate.
- If you don’t have almond flour, you can make it yourself or use filleted almonds and put them whole; the only difference is that you have to run a little longer the food processor.
- I love these types of recipes because, in addition to being super easy, they are super nutritious, and in a way, they prove that eating healthy is delicious.
Other recipes that you may like:
Here is the recipe for these vegan healthy cookie dough snacks, and I hope you like them as much as we do. When you make them, please take a picture of them and post it on Instagram or FB. If you are going to make it later, save it on Pinterest.
It would also be fantastic and super helpful to leave a comment and/or rating of this recipe in the comment section. Please feel free to write suggestions, ideas, or how it went when you made the recipe.
Healthy cookie dough snacks
- Food processor
- In a food processor add the coconut. Turn and leave until it is in bits, little ones like rice. Do not let go long because the coconut can transform into cream.
- Add the almond, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup. Pulse until all is incorporated, about 3 times.
- Add the chocolate, stir it with a spatula, after removing the metal blade from food processor.
- With your hands, form balls and place them on a tray or platter you can put the freezer.
- When you finish making the balls Put them in the freezer for 10 to 15 until firm again.
- Store in a covered jar in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.