Maybe there are many recipes for simple vegan chocolate chip cookies; maybe you have your favorite. But this recipe for chocolate chip cookies is totally vegan, without eggs and dairy, and it is perfect and delicious.
About this recipe
This vegan chocolate chip cookie comes together super fast, and everyone would love it. The best thing is that you can make it with coconut oil or another vegan butter. I have already tried it with both of them, and it comes out really good.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCO-CHIPS COOKIES
- Vegan butter or coconut oil at room temperature
- Almond or oat milk or any other vegetable that you prefer, but it has to be at room temperature.
- Wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda
- Dark chocolate chips to make it vegan
It is important that when you make vegan cookies or any other bread that contains vegetable butter or coconut oil, DO NOT use any liquid or other ingredients cold. It is important that all the liquids are at room temperature, this will prevent the either fat you are using to break into small little pices.
HOW TO PREPARE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES?
Vegan chocolate chip cookies are made the exact way than none vegan cookies ones. What changes are the ingredients, in this recipe we are using plant-based butter, milk, and no eggs.
how to make simple vegan cookies:
- Beat the butter and sugar first, then add the liquids.
- In a separate bowl, mix the powders.
- When the butter, sugar, and liquids are well integrated, slowly add your dry ingredients.
- Form the cookies, put them in the fridge for 10 minutes, and bake them.
Other recipes that you may like:
💡Looking for a perfect gluten-free chocolate chip cookie? Search no more, this almond flour chocolate chip cookie is so good and easy to make. That when you try it you'll feel like on a trip to the moon.
At home, we try not to buy cookies or sweet things; we usually make them. That’s why I’m always looking for recipes that are super easy to make, with very few ingredients, and fast. This recipe for choco-chip cookies is like that; it meets everything on my list.
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Simple vegan chocolate chip cookies
- Baking sheets
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar cane
- 1/4 cup rice, oat or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips I always use dark chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- In small bowl measure the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
- Mix oil and sugar in a stand up mixer.
- When blended, add vanilla, then milk and start adding the powder mix gradually.
- Add the chocolate, mix well.
- Prepare a tray with parchment paper and divide the dough into similar portions.
- Place your baking sheets in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Put in the oven for 10-12 min.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate; the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.