These almond chocolate bars take five minutes to put together. You pulse all the ingredients in a food processor (affiliate link), then you press them down in baking dish (affiliate link), and then cover them with melted chocolate.
About this recipe
This recipe for chocolate almond bars is the perfect lift-me-up treat when I’m having slow afternoons. It is also perfect for the moment your sweet tooth kicks in. But you know better right? You know the best way to attack it is with a treat made with real ingredients.
How to make them
As I told you before, to make these almond chocolate bars you:
Pulse. Press. Pour to cover. Enjoy.
It is that easy to enjoy a vegan sweet treat made with shredded coconut and almonds (affiliate link). Both ingredients are full of benefits and good things for us. Take coconut, for example, it is antibacterial, has tons of minerals, it helps our immune system and overall makes us healthier.
Almonds have healthy fats, tons of protein, vitamins, and minerals. On top of all, they taste delicious and are perfect for cooking, snacking, “milking”, etc.
Believe me … these are the type of candy you want to eat. Eat clean and made with good ingredients and sweets.
tips for making the best vegan almond bars
- Keep them in the fridge or a cool place.
- Use the best ingredients and, read the labels, buy unsweetened chocolate and coconut. You don’t want to eat extra sugar.
- I love dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa; I use 60% or higher.
- Maldon salt is a finishing salt. It is flaky and salty and is always good to have on hand to give sweet and savory dishes an extra flavor boost.
- These almond chocolate bars are perfect for kids.
I really hope your family loves this recipe as much as my kids do. 😉
Here are other vegan sweets or vegan dessert recipes that I think you will enjoy: Vegan strawberry cake, chocolate zucchini muffins, vegan oat bars, the best chocolate chip cookies ever, and dark chocolate and zucchini bread.
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Vegan almond chocolate bars
- Food processor
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1¼ cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or Maldon
- In a food processor add the coconut, slivered almonds, coconut oil, agave syrup and cocoa.
- Turn the food processor on and let it run until everything is well integrated.
- It should hold together when pressed between your fingers.
- Add the mixture in a pan and press with your fingers until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. When done, pour on top of the nut mixture.
- Finish with a few sprinkles of salt and let it cool. Cut into pieces and store in the fridge or a cool place.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023
- Prosecco - March 29, 2023
- Aperol Spritz, be summer ready - March 29, 2023
Se ven súper ricas, Ale. Las voy a guardar para hacerlas en casa a los amantes del chocolate
These homemade ALMOND CHOCOLATE BARS look amazing. I like anything with almonds. Never knew it was that easy to make.
Did I say how much I love you? I can not have sugar, but I can use Maple syrup or agave nectar, and I have all the ingredients in my pantry Ale! Thank you so much!
This looks amazing!! The sugar free part is my favorite. Definitely trying this recipe
Oh I have to make these almond chocolate bars for my husband!!! They look so delicious:))). Saved the recipe for later!! I love that it is all plant based.
This recipe is delicious and was super easy & fast to prepare. I subbed half the almonds w pecans and it was a great combination. Your recipes are always easy to follow and uncomplicated for a busy cook.
Thank you so much!