This idea, in my mind, was the perfect gift for my kids teachers. I thought that they should make them with me so the gift was something extra special. I had it all well planned but didn’t count on my kids making one and eating one.
So by the time we finished preparing them there were barely enough for the presents I had in mind. I had to think of a plan B if I wanted to give something special to my kids teachers. These are so delicious and so easy to prepare that you will fall in love with them.
here is the link.
Here is the recipe, hope you like it.
Marshmallows with dark chocolate and smashed candy cane
- 1 10 oz package of marshmallows
- 1/2 lb or 200 grams. dark chocolate pieces
- 2 or 3 canes depending on the size, smashed
- Put the pieces of chocolate in a bowl. And melt it in a double broiler.
- Prepare a tray with silicone mat or baking paper.
- Dip each marshmallow half way in the melted chocolate and placed on the tray over the side that does not have chocolate. Sprinkle the pieces of candy over the marshmallows with chocolate.
- Let cool until the chocolate is firm to the touch.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.