Carrot juice is fantastic, but this one with apple, cucumber, and ginger is the best. In this post, I’ll tell you how to prepare this carrot juice, a fresh, healthy juice full of flavor and vitamins, among other nutrients for our body. So this carrot, cucumber, and apple juice has to be on repeat in your life.
Why you will love this carrot juice with apples
Making this carrot juice recipe is incredibly simple, and you have the option of using either a blender or juicer . What’s truly remarkable about this recipe is that each ingredient is packed with nutrients, goodness, and wholesome elements that benefit our well-being.
carrot juice benefits
Apart from being wonderful, this juice is fresh, delicious, and easy to make, with millions of healthy properties. Starting with the benefits of carrot juice, which promote eye health and are linked to lower cholesterol levels and increased gut health.
Carrot juice ingredients
- Carrots, look for carrots that are fresh and bright in color.
- Cucumber, Any cucumber works well, seedless or with seeds, for juicing. If you buy organic, it is not necessary to peel them.
- Ginger, add as much as you like; remember that it is very strong and contains multitudes of nutrients and superpowers. They do not require peeling if you wash them well enough.
- Apples, use red, green, yellow, or whatever you have at home. When using apples to make juice, you can always use apples that are a little old and have bruises.
- Lemons, if you use organic lemons, you can throw them in whole, including the peel.
What is this carrot juice good for?
With such a stacked ingredient list, you can be sure you will get the best for your health.
Carrots are a great source of vitamin A, which is excellent for maintaining good vision, helps with immune system health, and can promote cell growth.
Ginger has health benefits and has been used as medicine for almost 5000 years!
Apples and cucumbers are great for staying hydrated and are rich in antioxidants. Cucumbers have low calories and provide a variety of essential vitamins and minerals.
HOW TO MAKE THE CARROT, CUCUMBER, GINGER, AND APPLE JUICE?
Before juicing, it is important to wash all fruits and vegetables. I personally do not peel organic produce, only conventional ones. Once washed, I cut the produce into large pieces.
Juicer . The next step is to pass everything through the juicer. If you want to separate the carrot pulp, pass the carrots through the juicer first and then the rest of the ingredients.
Blender. If you make the juice in the blender ( I have a Vitamix ), put all the ingredients in the blender with a bit of water, just enough to run the motor well. When perfectly blended, pass the juice through a fine strainer or a bag used to make almond milk.
You can use this recipe as a guide; you can use what you have at home, and if you don’t have cucumbers or apples, don’t fret. Instead, you can use the following:
- Oranges boost your immune system and help your body produce collagen.
- Celery: which is packed with fiber and vitamin c
- You can also use lime juice if you don’t have any lemons.
When TO drink CARROT JUICE?
- Upon waking up. It is incredible to fill your body up with vitamins and minerals just after rising from bed.
- Midmorning. I prepare it in a glass, with lots of ice and lemon. I like to drink it mid-morning, super cold, as if it were a cocktail or a non-alcoholic drink. Of course, besides being delicious, having something you know is excellent for your body is incredible.
Is it possible to save leftover carrot juice?
Any juice will always be better freshly made, but if you need to store it, put it in the refrigerator in a tightly covered jar. It usually lasts three to four days.
IDEAS for using the juice pulp
- You can use it to make bread or carrot cake
- Cookies are also great after juicing
- Like this red lentil detox soup, you can also use it to make soup.
- You can also make seed cookies or seed and nut bread.
I’ll leave you with other recipes using carrots that I love:
- How to make green juice?
- Beet, carrot, and pear juice
- Three different ways to make carrot tacos
- Chickpea and carrot soup
- Pineapple, apple, and ginger juice
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Other recipes that you may like:
CARROT, CUCUMBER AND APPLE JUICE
- 4 carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- a piece of ginger
- Wash everything well.
- Peel the cucumber, lemon and apple if they are not organic. If they are organic, there is no problem.
- Everything goes through the juicer
- Serve with ice and lemon slices as a mocktail or pick me up.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.