Want to surprise your friends and family with a refreshing brunch? Then you need to know how to make the best prosecco mimosa ever! Continue reading.
About this recipe
Have you tried a Prosecco Mimosa? A prosecco mimosa is the perfect refreshing drink for summer evenings or special occasions. It is also great for Mother’s Day or Easter brunch.
This refreshing drink is made with equal parts Prosecco and orange juice. This post is actually a guide to preparing the best Prosecco Mimosa there is.
Ingredients for making a Prosecco Mimosa
- Prosecco. Prosecco is a light and sweet Italian sparkling wine. Choose your favorite brand.
- Natural orange juice. I prefer to use natural juice, which contains an ideal concentration of sweetness and acidity.
- Some people put ice on it; I don’t
How to Prepare the Perfect Prosecco Mimosa
In a glass, pour a part of prosecco and another part of orange juice. The ratio is 1:1.
Finally, garnish the drink with orange slices. Add a few pieces of orange to the glass to give it a unique touch.
Variations of Prosecco Mimosa
Prosecco mimosas are perfect for any celebration or occasion. With a base of Prosecco and different fruit juices, you can create unforgettable flavors to enjoy with friends and family. Here are some ideas for unique variations of Prosecco mimosas:
- Peach Mix Prosecco with orange juice and peach juice.
- Mango-Strawberries: Combine Prosecco with mango and strawberries for a sweet, golden flavor. Add a sprig of rosemary for an herbaceous touch and a refreshing aroma.
Tips to Ensure a Good Mimosa
- Prosecco must be of good quality.
- Once you have chosen the right Prosecco, it is time to choose the right amount of juice. Make sure the drink does not feel too heavy and sweet. Consider further reducing the amount of juice if you want a lighter drink.
- Finally, when serving the Prosecco Mimosa, be sure to serve it well chilled.
Other drink recipes you may like:
- White wine slushie with blueberries
- Peach and white wine shaved peach shavings
- Watermelon Margarita
- Apple cider mescaline
- Jalapeño Mezcalina
- Aperol Spritz
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
- 1 flute or coupe glass
- 3 oz orange juice
- 3 oz Prosecco
- Serve in a glass.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.