This pineapple ginger margarita mocktail can be served at a party, a special occasion brunch, or even your daily lunch or breakfast. It is a fresh, easy-to-make, full of health benefits alcohol-free margarita.
Table of Contents
Pineapple. You can use frozen pineapple or fresh pineapple.
Ginger. Buy ginger that is firm and looks fresh.
Coconut Sugar. Substitute with cane sugar or maple syrup.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE MARGARITA WITHOUT ALCOHOL?
This alcohol-free pineapple margarita is super easy to make and uses just three ingredients: pineapple, ginger, and coconut sugar. Coconut sugar is totally optional.
How to Make Pineapple Margarita Without Alcohol?
Blend ginger, pineapple, water, and coconut sugar until pureed. Pass through a fine sieve if you wish.
Elevate your drink game with a delicious twist! Serve your beverage in a prepared glass with a delightfully sweet and salty rim filled with ice. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you!
How to frost the rim of the glass?
On a small plate, mix together the sugar and a pinch of salt. You can also add chili powder or any other spice of your choice. Cut a lime or lemon in half and use one half to rub around the rim of each glass. Then, turn the glass upside down and place it on the plate with the sugar and salt mixture. Slowly turn the glass so that the mixture sticks to the rim of the glass.
Here are some food ideas to pair this Mexican drink
- Sopes. In this
post,you’ll find a complete guide on how to make them.
- The healthiest guacamole ever recipes. Cause, guac, tortilla chips, and margaritas
- Ceviche de mango. Mango, pineapple… all tropical flavors. Flavors that make you feel like you are on vacation, right?
- Homemade salsa verde.
Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
- 1 1-in. ginger piece
- 4 cups pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
For the glass rim
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Blend ginger, pineapple, water, and coconut sugar until pureed. Pass through a fine sieve if you wish.Serve immediately over ice in a prepared glass.
To prepare the rim of the glass
- Mix cocunut sugar and salt in a Rub the halved lemon over the rim of each glass and then dip into the salt and coconut sug
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.