In this post
About this recipe
These green ceviche tostadas are vibrant and fresh, it’s a dish that combines the acidic touch of lime juice with the diced tomatillos, and the crunchiness of red onion and cucumber. This dish is a testimony that you can eat a good ceviche without fish, this is a heart-of-palm ceviche.
This ceviche recipe, besides being very quick to make, can be served perfectly well as a good and healthy botana, appetizer or light dinner. The ceviche is made with fresh and natural ingredients. It is a ceviche made with clean ingredients, where nothing is processed. Serve it with confidence to your children, and to people who cannot eat fish or seafood.
- Hearts of Palm’s
- Chopped jalapeño
- Purple onion
- Olive oil, lemon juice and salt
GREEN CEVICHE TOSTADAS
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatillos about 3 large tomatillos
- 1/2 cup small red onion
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1 serrano or jalapeño chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped heart of palm
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 6 corn tostadas
- 1 tablespoon macha sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- Chop all the ingredients and place them in a large bowl. Season with lime juice, olive oil, and salt. Let it rest for 5 minutes and taste, adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sauce in a bowl.
- Prepare the tostadas by spreading a thin layer of mayonnaise with macha sauce, then add one or two tablespoons of ceviche on top.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.