I know that with this carrot cake-flavored smoothie you will be very happy. Not only because of how good this smoothie tastes, tastes like dessert. You will be very happy because it will give you all the energy you need to start the day.
About this recipe
But you have to believe me when I say that this carrot-flavored orange smoothie is simply the best to start the day. Not all smoothies have to be green. Have you tried an orange smoothie before? This one is creamy, full of flavor, and excellent nutrients. This smoothie is also the best because:
- Preparation. You can prepare it on the spot or the night before in jars, and you can design one or many. You close the pot, and the following day you just blend it with the liquid you prefer.
- A flavor deliciousness. It is a flavor and nutrition goodness. It is a complete and on-the-go breakfast. So you have one delicious and most nutritious breakfast in the world in a jar.
Ingredients for this orange smoothie
- Carrots. Look for fresh carrots that are crisp and brightly colored. Carrots have to be washed, peeled, and chopped.
- Sweet potato or pumpkin or butternut. We rarely eat these vegetables raw, usually cooked. When we eat vegetables in different states, we take advantage of their nutrients in different ways. Like the carrots, these vegetables must be peeled and cut.
- Walnuts Put the nuts you want; I like it with walnuts, but pecan or cashew work perfectly.
- Ginger, fresh ginger is best
- Almond milk or oat milk
- Chia, dates, vanilla, and spices. Chia gives an incredible boost of nutrition with all its minerals and fiber. Dates are a superstar natural sweetener, and they have many minerals. Spices turn dishes from average tasty to super unique delicious.
How does this smoothie taste?
I know you can’t even imagine how this weird mixture of vegetables and nuts might taste, but you have to believe what I’m telling you: it tastes like CARROT CAKE. Yes, that not-so vegan or healthy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. 😉
🔥TIP This orange smoothie recipe works perfectly with the MEAL PLANNING trend. While you are chopping carrots for a soup or salad, chop some for your smoothie too. Or the other way around, if you're chopping carrots, sweet potatoes, or butternut squash for your smoothie, chop a bit more to cook with them. The day I made my orange smoothie I made my detox carrot soup.
💥IDEA Here is an idea so that you don´t get tons of dirty dishes to wash: Measure the ingredients in the glass or jar that you are going to drink the orange smoothie afterwards. I use the same jar where I keep the pre-prepared smoothie to measure the milk and then drink it.
BENEFITS OF TAKING SMOOTHIES AND this ORANGE SMOOTHIE
Taking smoothies is the easiest way to eat/take the vegetables we need daily. You can have two cups of spinach or kale in a smoothie without a problem. You can have celery, sweet potato, ginger, beets, and other ingredients that we don’t usually eat in the morning
This orange smoothie is full of vitamin A that, among other things, makes us have incredible skin. Sweet potatoes or orange squash are full of carotenes that give us anti-aging superpowers. This smoothie also has ginger, chia, cinnamon, nutmeg, dates, and vanilla; each has special nutritional powers.
Other recipes that you may like:
So here is the recipe for this orange carrot cake-flavored smoothie full of flavor and mega nutrients for incredible skin and overall health. This smoothie is a bomb of vitamin A, C, omega three antioxidants, fiber, etc. I’ll give you the recipe, and if you like it when you do it, take a picture of it and share it on Instagram or FB. I love to see what you do.
Here is the recipe for this carrot cake-flavored orange smoothie, and I hope you like it. If you do, please share the recipe and the blog. You can also save it on Pinterest and give it five stars so that more people will find it.
Carrot cake flavored orange smoothie
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet potatoes or sliced butternut squash
- 4 dates pitted
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- A half-inch piece of ginger
- 2- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup milk water, or combination of the two
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put all the dry ingredients in a mason jar and store overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, add them to a blender container with liquid of choice and vanilla. Test and adjust if necessary.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
What you need
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023
- Prosecco - March 29, 2023
- Aperol Spritz, be summer ready - March 29, 2023