Love salads, yes that is why I have this autumn salad, with autumn produce. It is the best.
And it is as delicious as the classic one. As always, I like to start my salads with a mix of greens. For this salad, I used mixed spring greens and broccoli florets. I love eating raw broccoli, do you? And it salads it is the best.
From there, I added more fall flavors and colors to make the perfect vegan Autumn salad. I added beets, carrots, apples, pomegranate seeds, nuts, and instead of bread crackers if you are in a hurry, if not use bread.
Tips, tricks & other recipes:
- This salad will be good with any green, you can use baby spinach, collard greens or even cabbage.
- The same with the toppings. I love raw veggies but you could use, roasted vegetables, like roasted beets, roasted cauliflower… anything will taste good here.
- Here are other of my favorite salad recipes that I’ve posted over the years: Summer salad with cherries, salad with magic cilantro dressing, Healthy vegan Caesar salad, Mexican Quinoa Salad, and a Brussel sprout salad.
- I used a very simple shallot red vinegar dressing that is great to have in the fridge and serve with other recipes.
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
- 4-6 handfuls of mixed greens
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and shaved
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2-3 beets sliced
- ¼ chopped walnuts
- 1 box Rosemary Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers from Simple Mills
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put all the salad ingredients in a salad platter.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a jar with a lid. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Drizzle to your taste over the salad.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.