This vegan cilantro dressing is creamy, delicious, low-carb, and both dairy-free and oil-free. I used it as a finishing touch for a Latin flavor profile salad, but it’s also great for tacos, grains, Buddha bowls, and more. You can even add a splash of it to your favorite meals to make them more flavorful!
In this Post
About this recipe
This vegan salad has everything you need to eat to be healthy and beautiful. It has greens, protein from the black beans, super crunch from the plantains and pumpkin seeds, and tons of flavor from the creamy vegan cilantro dressing.
Creamy Vegan Cilantro Dressing ingredients
This deliciously creamy vegan cilantro dressing has super-powerful ingredients. The main one is cilantro, which is full of antioxidants and unique compounds that detox heavy metals from our bodies.
It has serrano or jalapeño pepper, which, among other things, has a lot of vitamin C. It has scallions, which are considered within the group of nutrient-dense vegetables.
Apple cider vinegar and tofu or vegan mayonnaise.
How to make healthy cilantro dressing
Food processor. Add all the ingredients to the food processor container and let it run until creamy. It is super easy and fast.
Blender. As with the previous method, you put everything into the container and blend. It is super easy and fast.
- Greens. I used mixed greens for my salad, but you can use a spinach, romaine, or kale base.
- Black beans. Feel free to substitute with any other legume you have on hand.
- Pumpkin seeds. Add any other seed or nut you like.
- Banana chips.
Creamy Vegan Cilantro Dressing
- Food processor or blender
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonaise or silken tofu
- 1 handful cilantro about 3/4 of a cup
- 1/2-1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 scallions white and light green parts
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 handfuls of mixed greens
- 1½ cup brown rice
- 1½ cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup plantain chips
- In a food processor add the vegan mayo, cilantro, jalapeño, scallions, vinegar and salt. Pulse repeatedly until everything is sommoth.
- Add water slowly, test and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- In a bowl, add greens, rice and black beans. Mix well being careful not to smush all ingredients. Add dressing and finish with the plantains and pumpkin seeds.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.