This overnight oats chia breakfast recipe is the perfect way to start the day. You prepare everything at night, pop it in the fridge, and when you wake up, a complete and delicious breakfast is waiting for you. This is the perfect way to start the day like a champion.
Can you imagine getting up and having breakfast ready? Yes, it is possible. Moreover, the beauty of breakfasts like this is they are TO-GO. So if you don’t have time to have breakfast at home, with this recipe you have no excuse for skipping breakfast.
With this oat chia breakfast recipe, you can make a super healthy and nutritious breakfast and take it with you wherever you go. Best of all is that you can put whatever you want, banana, apple, blueberries, berry chia seed, nuts, seeds, granola, etc.
How to prepare overnight oats and chia recipe?
It’s super easy. The only thing you have to do is put the oatmeal and chia pudding in a jar with the other ingredients. The next morning you get up and put fresh fruit on it, and that’s it.
These breakfast recipes with oatmeal and chia, more than being a formal recipe, they are an idea. It is not a formal recipe, adapt it, and adjust it as you want.
If you don’t like chia, don’t add it; if you like more oats, add more; if you prefer something other than vanilla, switch it up; nothing will happen. The only important thing about these recipes is that you take advantage of all the benefits of oatmeal and chia.
Different ideas for serving this vegan healthy breakfast
- It tastes delicious, but the combination oatmeal—chia is a winner with tons of flavorings and toppings.
- Try it with whatever you have around in your house, bananas, apples, cinnamon, whatever you have, focus on eating a good and nutritious breakfast.
- Finish it with chopped almonds, almond butter, peanut butter; you can eat it with granola.
- It also tastes delicious if you add chopped apple and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
💡 My grandmother and I imagine that other grandmothers in the world would also say that… BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY, don't skip it. And, I agree. Do you?
Here are other recipes that I think you may like:
Here is the recipe for this oatmeal with chia, orange and raspberry and I hope you like it. If you do please share a photo of your breakfast on FB or Instagram and tell everybody about the blog (sharing is caring, 😉). If you are going to prepare this later, save it on Pinterest.
It would also be incredible if you left me all your opinions, comments and ideas in the comments part, and if you can give it 5 stars, it is terrific.
OVERNIGHT OATS AND CHIA BREAKFAST
- 1/4 of cup of oats
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 3/4 cup almond milk you can use rice or oat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 3 oz raspberries about half a cup
- * optional chopped almonds
- In a jar put the oats and chia together with the milk and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- The next morning add the orange zest, the orange juice, and the raspberries, whole or crushed, as I did.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.