This blueberry banana smoothie recipe is my favorite smoothie recipe ever. Easy, tasty, and loved by my family. This recipe made me obsess over smoothies.
About this recipe
This vegan smoothie recipe is delicious, super easy to make, and a winner between kids. Use any green, fresh, or frozen blueberries. It will always be delicious.
Banana blueberry ingredients
- One cup of almond milk, oat milk, soy milk, coconut milk, coconut water, or other vegetable milk.
- Two handfuls of kale, spinach, or green of your choice.
- One cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen, substituted with strawberries.
- Two bananas, peeled and frozen
- Two tablespoons of almond butter
How to make the perfect smoothie?
First, you must buy the best ingredients—the freshest greens, delicious berries, etc. The most flavorful smoothies come when using GOOD ingredients.
Second, a good blender. There are a lot of powerful blenders out there; I love Vitamix (affiliate link). Invest in a good one; you will soon notice the difference in everything you blend.
Third, a good recipe. This blueberry banana recipe is the best.
Tips & tricks
- A well-balanced smoothie is a great way to “drink your salad” in the morning, so don’t hold on to your greens. Add and add all that you want.
- It is effortless to make excellent and tasty smoothies. But don’t forget that it can quickly become a complete meal. So, try to balance the calorie amount and don’t overdo it.
- When my kids were young, I gave them this vegan smoothie, but they drank it in colorful sippy cups. So, give them their favorite smoothie in colorful, fun cups if you have young kids.
- When buying superfoods and vegan proteins, always read the ingredients. Buy stuff with no artificial ingredients or added sugar.
- How to make a creamy smoothie: first, I add the liquid to the blender; then, I add the greens, then the frozen fruit, and finally, the superfoods and fats.
- Here are other smoothie recipes that I love: pink beet smoothie, tropical smoothie bowl, carrot cake smoothie, and green juice.
Here is an important tip, TASTE your smoothie while it is in the blender. This way, you can adjust the flavor easier.
Give this blueberry smoothie a twist
- Give this smoothie recipe a twist by serving it as a snack.
- Add a dash of vanilla
- Add a scoop of vegan protein.
- Use vegan greek yogurt to make it creamier.
- Want it to be more nutrient-dense and with more fiber? Add a teaspoon of chia seeds, ground flax seeds, or oatmeal.
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Blueberry banana smoothie, the perfect smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 handfuls kale
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 2 bananas frozen
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Blend all the ingredients and enjoy.
- Refrigerate it: If you want to drink your smoothie within a day or two, you can refrigerate it. Pour the smoothie into an airtight container and store it in the fridge. When you’re ready to drink it, please give it a good shake or stir to recombine the ingredients, as they may have separated while in the fridge.
- Freeze it: If you want to store your smoothie for longer than a few days, you can freeze it. Pour the smoothie into an airtight container and place it in the freezer. When you’re ready to drink it, thaw it in the fridge or at room temperature until it reaches your desired consistency. You may need to give it a good stir or blend it again before drinking.
- Make single-serving smoothie packs: Another option is to portion the smoothie ingredients into individual servings and store them in the freezer. When you’re ready to make a smoothie, grab a serving from the freezer, add your liquid base, and blend.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- the best, best prosecco mimosa - April 1, 2023
- Roastedtomatillo chipotle salsa - March 31, 2023
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023