Super easy and DANGEROUSLY GOOD. You’ll love the Asian-Inspired Noodle Salad with Spicy Cashew Dressing.
The Perfect Vegan Salad
When people think of salads, they often imagine a bowl of leafy greens. But salads can be so much more than that, especially when you’re following a vegan diet. This Asian-Inspired Noodle Salad is a testament to this. It’s a dish that’s hearty enough to be a meal on its own, filled with a variety of textures and flavors that will keep your taste buds excited.
Ingredients for the Noodle Salad
The base of the salad is noodles. I used brown rice noodles, which are gluten-free and absorb flavors well, making them the perfect canvas for our spicy cashew dressing.
I love to spruce up my noodles by tossing in some fresh veggies like bell peppers, carrots, and cucumbers. To make it extra satisfying, I throw in some thinly sliced red cabbage for a nice crunch and edamames for the extra plant based protein.
And for the ultimate tasty combo, I finish it off with some diced mango, sliced scallions, and cilantro. Yum!
The Dressing: Spicy Cashew Dressing
This salad’s highlight is its dressing. By combining the naturally rich and creamy texture of cashews with garlic, ginger, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and a subtle hint of maple syrup for a touch of sweetness, you can create a delicious blend of flavors.
This dressing is the perfect blend of creaminess, tanginess, and spiciness. It’s so delicious that you’ll feel like putting it on everything!
Bringing it All Together: Asian-Inspired Noodle Salad with Spicy Cashew Dressing
To assemble the salad, toss the noodles and vegetables with the dressing until everything is well coated. Then top the salad with thinly sliced green onions, diced mango and cilantro.
The result is a noodle salad that’s hearty, flavorful, and packed with fresh, crunchy vegetables. It’s a vegan salad that’s satisfying and full of flavor.
Extra ADD-ONS for more DELICIOUSNESS
- Extra crispy tofu
- Nuts and seeds, like sesame seeds and
- Crunchy noodles
Other pasta recipes you will love:
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Asian inspired Noodle salad with spicy cashew dressing
- 1 Large salad bowl
- Prepare the noodles: Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. After cooking, make sure to rinse them with cold water to cool them down. Then, drain completely by placing in a colander. Set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables and the dressing.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles, edamame, red cabbage, sliced bell pepper, julienned carrot, and cucumber. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is well coated.
- Finish the noodles salad with sliced scallions, diced mango, and cilantro leaves.
- ⅔ cup cashews raw
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- ⅔ cup water
- Pinch of salt
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.