This is a very powerful pineapple ginger and apple juice that is perfect in the morning, in the afternoon, or when you want something fresh and nutritious. The ingredients are packed with superpowers.
About this recipe
My children usually never get sick, but when they do, I give them juices and shots with ingredients that have anti-inflammatory powers. Especially during winter or allergy season, this is the type of juice that supports a healthy immune system, with the huge benefit of tasting delicious.
Ingredients for the PINEAPPLE, APPLE, AND GINGER JUICE
- Pineapple. Pineapple, apart from being delicious, is super good for many things. One of the pineapple’s benefits is its number of antioxidants that help us fight against diseases. Its enzymes help us with digestion, and it is a super good source of vitamin C.
- Ginger. Ginger is one of my favorite superfoods. I put it in soups, salad dressings, and every recipe I can. This apple pineapple juice is one of the best ways to give my children ginger.
- Apple. Apples are just wonderful, and any apple you have around works. Use gala apples, green, yellow apples, or whatever you have. The incredible thing about nature is that each color of fruit or vegetable has different antioxidants, so you should always eat a variety.
- Lemon. Another vitamin C rockstar, lime, or lemon, would work great here.
How to make pineapple ginger juice WITH APPLES
Here are two different ways:
- Juice extractor. Super easy and fast; just run through all the ingredients, and the juicer will do all the “heavy” jobs.
- Blender. It’s best if you have a high-powered blender; I have a Vitamix . You just put all the ingredients in the blender with a bit of liquid; it can be water or coconut. When everything is perfectly well integrated, you can pass it through a strainer or an old kitchen cloth to strain.
I made this juice in my juicer , but this juice is also incredibly delicious in the blender. So here is the recipe for this pineapple, apple, and ginger juice, and I hope you like it as much as my children and me.
Pineapple is a delicious tropical fruit rich in nutrients and has many potential health benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of eating pineapple:
- May aid in digestion: Pineapple contains bromelain, an enzyme that helps break down proteins and may aid digestion.
- May reduce inflammation: Bromelain has anti-inflammatory properties and may help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- May boost the immune system: Pineapple is a good source of vitamin C, a nutrient that is essential for a strong immune system.
- May improve bone health: Pineapple is a good source of manganese, an important mineral for bone health.
- May improve cardiovascular health: Pineapple’s vitamin C, potassium, and bromelain may contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May aid in weight loss: Pineapple is a low-calorie fruit high in fiber, making it a good choice for people trying to lose weight.
- May improve skin health: The vitamin C in pineapple may help improve your skin’s health and appearance.
Other ways to use ginger root
- Grate or chop ginger root and add it to stir-fries, marinades, dressings, and sauces for a spicy and aromatic flavor.
- Steep sliced or grated ginger root in hot water to make a soothing ginger tea. You can sweeten it with honey or add a slice of lemon for extra flavor.
- Use ginger root to make a simple syrup by boiling equal parts sugar and water with sliced ginger until the sugar has dissolved. Strain out the ginger and use the syrup to sweeten cocktails or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Grind dried ginger root into a powder and used it as a spice in baking, particularly in gingerbread and other spiced cakes and cookies.
- Ginger root can also be used as a natural remedy to help with digestion, nausea, and inflammation. You can take it in capsule form or make a ginger compress by wrapping slices of ginger root in a cloth and applying it to the affected area.
OTHER juice RECIPES THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Pineapple ginger juice with apples
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large apple
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 piece of ginger about 2 in
- * optional pinch of cayenne
- Use your juicer to make the juice or add all the ingredients to the blender with a little water.
- If you are going to use cayenne, put a little bit of it before taking it.
- Take immediately.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.