This seed and nut bread recipe is the perfect solution for anyone who can’t tolerate gluten. Still, it’s also the ultimate for those of us who don’t have a problem because it’s delicious and highly nutritious.
About this recipe
Seed and nut bread is a delicious flourless bread variation that combines the crunchy texture of seeds and the richness and flavor of nuts.
It is a homemade bread that stands out for its irresistible aroma and attractive visual appearance. Seeds, such as sunflower, pumpkin, flax, or chia seeds, add crunch and a variety of nutrients, while nuts, with their distinctive flavor and texture, add a rich flavor profile and a touch of creaminess.
Benefits of eating nuts and seeds
Seeds and nuts are ingredients with a high nutritional content despite their size.
Seeds are an excellent source of fiber, healthy fatty acids, vegetable proteins, vitamins, and minerals. In addition, they contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that can contribute to heart health and improve digestion.
On the other hand, nuts are a source of healthy fats, including omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, vitamins and essential minerals.
Who is this bread for
This bread is ideal for those who wish to incorporate healthy ingredients into their daily diet without sacrificing the pleasure of eating something delicious. Whether you enjoy it for breakfast, as an accompaniment to meals, or as a nutritious snack, seed and nut bread are sure to satisfy and leave you wanting more.
Ingredients to make the seed and nut bread
Seeds, nuts, oats, and psyllium husk, which is FIBER, and you can buy it in a thousand places, like Amazon, for example. This type of fiber is a marvel and helps EVERYTHING that is not useful in the body to come out.
It also contains salt, olive oil, and water. As with everything we make at home, the best thing to do is to use super good, fresh ingredients.
How to make bread?
You only have to put all the ingredients in the mold where you will make it. Add water, mix, let stand and bake. The only thing left is to enjoy it.
How and when to eat bread?
Other recipes that you may like:
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Seed and nut bread, a perfect gluten-free bread recipe
- 1 Loaf pan
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 2/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2/3 cups of sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup whole flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 1/3 cup water
- n a loaf pan that you are sure will not stick, add oats, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, psyllium husks, chia, flaxseed and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the water and olive oil, mix and let stand for three hours to overnight.
- When it is ready you will see that the mixture is firm.
- Bake at 350ºF/ 180ºC for 40 minutes or until the top of the bread is golden brown and the bread is super firm to the touch.
- Psyllium husk comes in powdered or whole form; both are useful.
- You can put ground or whole flaxseed, I like it more whole.
- Check that the oatmeal is GLUTEN-FREE.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
This recipe is a re-publish from July 2016.