In this green salad with hummus, you are going to get everything that the body needs to stay happy and healthy :)?
I have some good and bad news for you.
The good news first because it is always good to hear good news… this salad is the best thing in the world. Every bite you take is full of vitamins, minerals, and NUTRITION.
And now the bad news…
I don’t know what happened with the photos… the camera and I did not capture the deliciousness of this salad. In real life, it looked terrific, and the girls couldn’t wait to start eating it, but in the photo, it just doesn’t look as good.
Ok now let’s start focusing on the good part of this recipe,
I made this green salad with hummus with
- Raw broccoli
- Brussel sprouts
- Kale or shredded cabbage
- For the cabbage, I used savoy cabbage, but any type will do.
All the greens belong to the same family. They are part of the brassicas family, which are full of nutrients and things that are good for the body. Isn’t that amazing?!? Every bite that you take is full of nutrients and there are tons of recipes you can prepare with them. Have you tried kale pesto?
It is amazing!
As a mom, it gives me so much peace of mind to know that I’m feeding my kids with tasty and nutritious food. Now let me give you the recipe for this
GREEN SALAD WITH HUMMUS
that is delicious. If you prepare it and like it, don’t forget to share this recipe and my blog. If you make it, make sure to post a picture of it on Instagram and tag me @piloncilloyvainilla so that I can see it!
Green salad with hummus
- 4 cups greens see notes
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds or hemp seeds
- Cut, wash and chop the greens and put them in a large salad bowl.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt. Mix with your hands for a minute or until the greens wilt a little.
- Add the sesame or hemp seeds.
- In a bowl put some hummus on one side and serve the salad next to it.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023
- Prosecco - March 29, 2023
- Aperol Spritz, be summer ready - March 29, 2023