This watermelon gazpacho without tomatoes recipe is so yummy, so can drink it as a meal starter o smoothie during the day.
Can you imagine starting the meal with a delicious cold soup, spicy and full of vitamins and minerals ??? It sounds incredible, does not it ??? Besides the color is spectacular and has many antioxidants. It is the perfect recipe for your household that makes everybody eat or drink red fruits and vegetables.
That’s why this recipe works so well because, even though I try to make Santiago like tomatoes, there’s no way he will eat them. It is hilarious because if they are cooked, in sauce or soups, there is no problem, but raw is a sacrifice for him. It makes me laugh because even his sisters repeat the same thing that I always say … it is essential to eat tomatoes …. they have LYCOPENE.
Lycopene is responsible for giving the red color to watermelon, tomato, red peppers, etc. Many studies have related it to the prevention of prostate cancer, heart disease, breast cancer, and many other diseases.
So that we can absorb it better and reach our blood directly, it is good to eat the foods that are high in Lycopene with a little oil. For example, tomatoes with a bit of olive oil, red fruits with nuts, but no chips with ketchup!
So here is the recipe for this watermelon gazpacho and I hope you like it. If you do, please share the recipe and the blog, if you have a question please, let me know in the comments section below. And if you share it, it would be amazing if you post it on Instagram with @piloncilloyvainialla or Pinterest.
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 red jalapeño pepper green is good
- 8 cups of diced watermelon without seeds
- ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until all is well integrated.
- Pour into a pitcher or individual glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve and finish with freshly ground pepper.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- the best the best prosecco mimosa - April 1, 2023
- Roastedtomatillo chipotle salsa - March 31, 2023
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023