This vegan chocolate pancakes recipe is from a few years ago, but I love it and will always be perfect for a Sunday or birthday morning.
From looking at this recipe, you might be a little confused since Ale Cooks is supposed to be for healthy recipes. However, don’t be fooled by the title. I guarantee you that this recipe for chocolate pancakes isn’t bad for you! This vegan pancake recipe just proves that healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring and can be delicious too.
The trick, like I always say, is to look for the best ingredients. The best flour, look for one that’s not bleached, the best baking powder, one that doesn’t have aluminum or other weird ingredients, and obviously the best chocolate.
I use dark chocolate and excellent quality cocoa, for example, and the only thing I use as a sweetener it is maple syrup. By doing this, the recipe for vegan chocolate pancakes will always be healthy and delicious.
I serve these chocolate pancakes with cashew yogurt and thawed blueberries or you could even serve them with chia seed jam, or however, you like. It can be with coconut cream, almond butter, peanut butter, and other endless possibilities.
Here is the recipe for these
vegan chocolate pancakes
that is simply delicious. Can you imagine breakfast every day that tastes like chocolate cake? Last time I prepared these vegan chocolate pancakes was for Sofia’s birthday, and she told me that this was the perfect birthday breakfast because every bite tastes like a brownie or cake. So, here is the recipe for the chocolate pancakes, and please share the recipe and the blog if you liked it. And don’t forget to share a picture of your fantastic creation on Instagram, FB, or save it for later on Pinterest.
Vegan Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup neutral taste oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add all the powders and mix, check to make sure there are no clumps.
- Add the milk, water, oil, vanilla, Maple syrup, and a mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Heat a pan at medium heat and start making the pancakes. Put one scoop of the mix onto the pan and when it starts to look dry flip it over
- continue until the mix runs out.
- Serve with any topping you wish.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023
- Prosecco - March 29, 2023
- Aperol Spritz, be summer ready - March 29, 2023