Table of Contents
About this recipe
Vegan Chocolate Muffins are the ultimate treat for anyone looking to indulge in a dairy-free, egg-free, and guilt-free treat. They’re perfect for breakfast, as a mid-day snack, or even as a delicious end to a delightful dinner. This vegan muffin recipe is perfect for making quick and easy chocolate muffins.
Step-By-Step Vegan Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the Oven
- Mix the Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare the Wet Mix
- Combine and Bake.
Vegan chocolate muffins
- Preheats the oven to 350ºF and prepare a muffin tin with liners.
- Combine the milk and add the vinegar, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients. Once you've done that, move on to the wet ingredients – mix together the oil, applesauce, and milk with the vinegar until they are well incorporated. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix carefully.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 muffins spaces.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Don’t over-mix the batter.
- Grease the pan or use good paper liners to avoid them sticking to the pan.
- Do not overfill.
- Remove them from the baking tray for cooling.
- Store after they have cooled completely.
- They freeze beautifully.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.