I highly recommend trying out this delicious vegan chocolate mousse with a twist of s’mores flavor. You’ll feel like you’re enjoying a classic campfire dessert!
ABOUT THIS VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This dessert is perfect for those summer days when we crave a camping dessert or for those rainy days when we crave something delicious. Well, this recipe has all the ingredients I could love in a dessert.
For starters, this dessert is a confirmation that eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and tasteless. This mousse has all the flavors of a vacation. This dessert is for everyone, for those who are sensitive to gluten, and those who are sensitive to the type or one or another allergy.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THE MOUSSE
- Almond milk or any other vegetable milk you have at home.
- Chopped dark chocolate, use one that doesn’t have milk, and doesn’t forget to read the labels.
- Normal cane sugar; look for it to be vegan.
- Tofu ( affiliate link ), don’t worry about the tofu ( affiliate link ), it doesn’t taste, but it gives you that perfect creamy consistency.
- Cocoa uses good quality and does not have sugar.
- Vanilla extract highlights the chocolate flavor, you can also use a little coffee.
- Pinch of salt
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk – Canned coconut milk is best.
- Loaf bread, homemade bread, or baguette bread
- Ground cinnamon
- Vegan marshmallows currently, there are many brands; look for the vegan ones. Regular brands have gelatin that is made from animal products.
✨ Find the complete list of ingredients with exact quantities in the recipe card.
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES MOUSSE
For the mousse, blend all the ingredients in a blender until well combined. Taste and adjust the flavor if necessary. Divide the mixture among 8 medium glasses or mousse molds.
Put in the fridge for 1 hour or until ready to eat.
For this recipe, I toasted and cut the slices of bread into small squares. And then, while they were warm, I put them on a plate to put sugar and cinnamon on them.
For the chocolate sauce: put the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until the chocolate melts and all the ingredients are well integrated. Let stand until it is at room temperature.
Roast marshmallows on the stovetop or with a culinary torch.
TIPS TO MAKE THE BEST VEGAN DESSERT
- As I told you before, it’s best to roll the bread crumbs in the cinnamon sugar while the bread is hot. This way, the sugar sticks better, and they taste better.
- If you don’t have a culinary torch to roast the marshmallows, roast them carefully over the stove, fireplace, or campfire.
- If you don’t want to make the bread, use graham or biscoff crackers. You can put them in pieces or whole.
- The same with the chocolate sauce, if you want, you can skip it.
- The idea is that you make this mousse to your liking.
Other desserts that you will love:
Made and loved this recipe? Give it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below. Let me know if you have questions about this recipe in the comment section or DM me on Instagram. Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest to stay in touch, and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
Vegan Campfire S’more Mousse
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate roughly chopped
- ¼ sugar
- 1 block (about 14 osilken tofu
- 2 tablespoons good quality cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Vegan chocolate sauce
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Gluten free sweet croutons
- 10 slices bread or baguette slices
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter or oil divided
- 6 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 oz vegan and gluten-free marshmallows
- For the mousse, blend all the ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust flavor if needed. Divide the mix into 8 medium glasses or ramekins.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour or until ready to eat.
- Mix in a bowl the brown sugar and cinnamon. Toast the bread slices on a skillet with some oil or vegan butter. When toasted cut in small pieces and dredge in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Do the same with all the slices and set aside until needed.
- Add the ingredients in a saucepan and put over low heat until the chocolate is melted and all the ingredients are well integrated. Set aside until it is room temperature.
- Roast marshmallows over the stove or with a culinary torch.
Gluten Free Campfire Mousse
- When the mousse is set topp with the sweet croutons, roasted marshmallows and finish by drizzling some vegan chocolate sauce.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Healthy Potato Salad with Pesto Recipe | Easy and Flavorful - May 28, 2023
- QUINOA STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS, CHILES RELLENOS - May 26, 2023
- TIRAMISU OVERNIGHT OATS (TIRAMISU OVERNIGHT OATS) - May 25, 2023
madre mia! con lo que me gusta a mi el chocolate y los postres de texturas mouse! este tiene que estar extremadamente bueno!!!
Wao Ale this looks delicious. It’s raining a lot here in Florida, so I’ll make it for the kiddos the next rainstorm! They will love it!
This looks really delicious. I want to prepare it this weekend. I’ll let you know if I try it!
Necesito probarlo ¡¡¡ya!!!! Mañana para desayunar jejeje. Me encanta la receta , la haré y ya te contaré. Gracias por compartir y las fotos chulisimas
Se me hizo agua la boca. Que delicia. Seguramente esos crutones dulces con semillas son espectaculares y pegan muy bien con la mousse de chocolate. Me provocaste
Eso está riquísimo y con malvaviscos… se me hace agua la boca.
What a delicious treat Ale! Great for the whole family.