Thank you Super Fresh Growers Organics for sponsoring this recipe of a rainbow salad with tahini dressing. This is made with raw vegetables and Granny Smith apples.
I will always be amazed by apples. I love how they taste, I’m impressed by their nutritional value, I love how convenient they are (extra points if it comes in a pouch and ready to eat) and all the thousands of recipes you can make with them.
All of their powers have been known forever, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” I mean, how many times have we heard this! Apples are among the favorite food for almost every family I know. And now, imagine an apple harvested uniquely…
INCREDIBLE right? Well, I have to talk about these GRANNY SMITH apples. They come in convenient pouches and have a perfect size, neither too big nor too small and the orchard is a dream. I promise you… the place … is SPECTACULAR !!!
Related content: Apple Reuben Sandwich
The orchard is beautiful, and they have a biodiversity system which works in sync with nature to develop the best fruit ever. They also respect the land, the climate, and even the insects there because everything in nature has its function. Best of all is that everything that Super Fresh Organics Growers do to grow their fruit reflects on its taste.
Every bite of a granny smith is a delight, and it pairs perfectly well with other ingredients as I did in the rainbow salad.
This salad is super, super easy to make and fun to eat. Even my older kids were happy and had a fun time eating their rainbow salad. I made the rainbow salad with granny smith apple, carrots, beets and red cabbage. I packed it all in a jar which makes it fun to eat, and super easy to take anywhere, just like the apple pouches.
So here is the recipe for this
Rainbow salad with Granny Smith and tahini dressing
I hope you love it as much we do. So now, you have to run and buy Granny Smith apples from Super Fresh Organics Growers to prepare it. I promise as soon as you taste the apples you’ll become addicted to them. They have the perfect combination of sweetness and tart that makes a perfect green apple. When you make the recipe, please share it on Instagram with #piloncilloyvainilla and #eatapples.
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ purple cabbage finely sliced
- 3- small beets grated or spiralized
- 4 carrots washed, peeled and grated
- 2 granny smith apples grated with the largest side of the grater or spiralized
- To prepare the dressing, add all ingredients into the jar of a blender and blend until smooth. Let it cool and test for seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- To assemble the salad in a jar put a layer of grated cabbage, a layer of shredded beets, then a layer of grated carrots and finish with grated apple. Drizzle one or two teaspoons of cold dressing on top of each jar.
Nutritional information of this recipe is only an estimate, the accuracy for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Vegan) - March 31, 2023
- Prosecco - March 29, 2023
- Aperol Spritz, be summer ready - March 29, 2023